Rules packet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fDqiu_QcAhNj09iIAODiTTngB75QNZRAzoHOMsxQVH4 This event will be run through BCP, if you need help please ask for assistance prior to the list
This event will be run through BCP, if you need help please ask for assistance prior to the list submission date.
The event will be registered with ITC and GLC (Great Lakes Circuit).
• Lists are due one week before the event (Saturday, May 28th)
• No new codices released after Saturday, May 21st will be allowed. The latest FAQs as of the tournament day are in effect (unless it is points update)
Painting and Models:
•There is no painting requirement, however, the 10 points for a battle-ready standard will be enforced. The final say for what is “battle-ready” is up to the TO.
•All players shall have all models in their army “Battle Ready” and all models must be WYSIWYG. Converted and 3D printed models must receive TO approval before being fielded by the deadline stated above.
• Tables will be 44×60, with some set terrain traits that will be clarified beforehand.
• We will be using the Death and Glory Code of Conduct (https://deathorglorygaming.com/code-of-conduct), as well as all other ITC rules and regulations.
• Models without points in Chapter Approved 2022, or that have points that aren’t from a publication after the 9th Edition’s release date will not be allowed. Legends models are forbidden.
• For this event, we will be using the Games Workshop Warhammer 40K Nachmund GT Mission pack and strike force missions.
• Lists must Battle Forged, totaling no more than 2,000 points, and be submitted before the list submission deadlines posted above.
• Warhammer 40,000 Matched play rules will be used.
maximum three detachments.
• The army’s Warlord, Psychic Powers, Relics, Warlord Traits, Litanies, etc. must be indicated on your list.
• Placings determined by win/loss then by Battlepoints
• Prize are store credit to the top 3 & Best painted voted by the players
Check In: 8:30AM
Player Meeting: 8:45AM
Round 1: 9:00AM – 12:00PM
Round 2: 1:00PM – 4:00PM
Round 3: 4:30PM – 7:30PM
4 (Saturday) 9:00 am - 5 (Sunday) 7:30 pm